Lamberts Chartered Surveyors are Vision's preferred Chartered
Building Surveyors and manage all major work projects on their
behalf. Paul Vanson BSc(Hons) MRICS has been a Director of
Lamberts since 2005 having joined the company in 1998 to expand the
Building Consultancy Department. Paul works with a small team
of experienced Building Surveyors specialising in the maintenance
and repair of residential blocks including Listed Buildings,
providing a professional and personal service.
The company is regulated by the RICS and has achieved quality
assurance standard ISO 9001;2015.
Lamberts Chartered Surveyors have undertaken or have been an
integral part of our management team and over the years have worked
on various residential projects ranging from £50,000.00 to
£10,000,000.00 in size. The professional services offered
- Preparation of Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedules and
- Preparation of schedules of work and specifications
- Issuing of tender documentation and obtaining competitive
quotations for the works
- Contract administration of the works including cost management
and negotiation of final accounts
- Building Surveys and Inspections
- Acting as Party Wall surveyors in relation the Party Wall Etc,
- Schedules of condition
- Planning and Listed Building applications
- Lease plan preparation
- Rebuilding Cost Assessments for insurance purposes.
Lamberts Chartered Surveyors can also provide specialist advice
on lease extensions, leasehold enfranchisement and valuations.
The company has Professional Indemnity Insurance cover of